About the Buffalo Bone Broth
To make our protein-rich Buffalo Bone Broth, we use organic, high-quality bones sourced from our certified organic farmer Stoerderij, in Son, 20minutes from Phood Kitchen. Here the water buffels have been raised in the most loving conditions. It is a low quantity, highest quality product and we only use the bones which are a waste product of their farm. The bones we receive once every month are simmered for 48hrs. There are no hormones, antibiotics, or additives – only nature’s pure goodness, filtered water, and organic ingredients from our own or local, organic and aquaponic farms. All our broths are dairy, non-GMO, and MSG-free. Suitable for every diet with a possibility to be tailored to your specific needs. One pot is 3x 150ml servings.
- 10.4 gr. protein per 100 ml
- Ingredients: organic local buffalo bones, ginger, onion, rosemary, thyme, peppercorns, turmeric, bay leaf, iodised salt, apple cider vinegar. filtered water.
- Source of collagen
- Produced per order
- Store in the refrigerator (1-3 C)
- Consume within five days after opening
So you like to have our weekly Buffalo Broth plan, right? Great! Now all you have to do is:
1. Choose which broth taste you prefer in your plan: chicken, vegan or a mix of both.
2. Choose how many 450ml packs you prefer to receive per week.
3. Hit the ‘Order & Subscribe’ button and go through the checkout process.
We will do our magic and deliver your desired broth plan on a recurring base.
When you feel like changing your subscription plan, you can easily log into our website with the account details you’ll get and you’ll have full control over your broth plan subscription. Instantly changeable, infinitely flexible… Enjoy!